As per the guidelines of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the establishment of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is a mandatory requirement for all institutions. Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College of Arts, Commerce & Science IQAC was established in the year 2018. The IQAC has been consistently and actively involved in quality sustenance and quality enhancement activities. It is a participative cell of the SLRTDC that works on evolving strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality, thus channelizing the efforts of the College towards achieving holistic academic excellence.
The objectives of the IQAC are
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of the society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are as follows:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of quality culture in the institution.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute to
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
A functional Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) conducts timely meetings to enhance quality education in institutions and social responsibilities and best practices for betterment for societies. IQAC will also interact with all the stakeholders to know the progress, functioning as well as quality sustenance initiatives undertaken by them.
Under the Chairmanship of esteemed Principal of Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College of Arts, Commerce & Science, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been constituted as per the norms of NAAC, with the following members under various designations
|1||Shri Rahul L. Tiwari||Secretary, Rahul Education|
|2||Dr. Sanjay Mishra||Chairperson, Principal (SLRTDC)|
|3||Asst . Prof. Rajesh Giri||I.Q.A.C. Coordinator (SLRTDC)|
|4||Asst .Prof. Munira Sayyed||Coordinator (Dept. of B.Com)|
|5||Asst .Prof. Daksha Choudhary||Coordinator (Swayam)|
|6||Asst .Pof. Kshitij Jha||I.Q.A.C. Deputy Coordinator (SLRTDC)|
|7||Asst . Prof. Amna Hussain||Coordinator (Incubation Cell)|
|8||Asst . Prof. Rutika Malik||Coordinator (Dept. of B.Sc.CS)|
|9||Asst . Prof. Rashid Shaikh||Coordinator (Dept. of B.Sc.IT)|
|10||Dr. Arvind Luhar||Administrative Officer|
|11||Shri Ganesh Patil||Administrative Officer|
|12||Adv. Rajkumar Mishra||Local Society|
|13||Mr. Hemant Singh||Student Manager|
|14||Dr. Anju Arya||IQAC Coordinator (SLRTCE)|
|16||Mrs. Sangeeta Sheth||Stakeholder(Parent)|