Sports & Gymkhana Committee
” Building Healthy Body in College life Can Prepare Students to Face Challenges in real life”
Following competitions are organized for boys and girls:
- 100 and 200 Meters Running
- Short Put
Rules for College Sports
- Sports facilities are available only to the bonafide students of the College. No outsiders will be allowed to play in the College premises.
- The sports facilities will be available to the students on working days between 09:30 AM-12:30 PM and 1:00 PM-04:00 PM, except on the second and fourth Saturday of the month.
- No student shall be permitted to use the sports equipment without an identity card.
- Students should not use other students’ identity cards for sports equipment. If any student is found doing so, serious action will be taken and he/she will be permanently barred from using the sports facility.
- No student will be permitted to play on College ground while his/her lectures or practical sessions are in progress.
- Students having less than 75% attendance in lectures / practicals / tutorials will not be allowed to use sports equipment till his/her attendance meets the required percentage
- The Gymkhana facilities shall not be provided during the examination period. The Gymkhana will be closed at least 10 days prior to the semester-end examinations. It will also remain closed from the end of January in view of preparation for the final examination.
- For any complaints regarding the sports equipment and other facilities, the final decision will be taken by the College authorities.
|1||Dr. Sanjay G. Mishra||Chairperson|
|2||Mr Ajay Gupta||Conveyor|
|3||Mr Anil Gopale||MEMBER|
|4||Mrs. Meghna Nayak||MEMBER|
|5||Mr. Sunil Vishwakarma||MEMBER|
|6||Mrs. Rajesh Jakhotiya||MEMBER|
|7||Mrs. Advitya Srivastav||MEMBER|