Sports & Gymkhana Committee
” Building Healthy Body in College life Can Prepare Students to Face Challenges in real life”
The Sports Committee selects representatives such as General Secretary, Joint-Secretary and other members on the basis of their performance in sports activities in earlier years. These student members are then included in the Committee. The College and Management through the Sports Committee encourages students to participate in indoor and outdoor sports events and also participate in inter-collegiate level events.
The activities of sports start from the month of August every year, which continues throughout the academic year. The sports activities are advantageous for the students to add additional skills along with academic qualification in their profile. The College arranges and provides coaching for cricket and football.
The Sports Committee has allotted 3 days to girls and 3 days for boys in a week wherein they can play indoor games like table-tennis, chess, carom, etc. The Annual Sports Meet is held in the month of December every year.
Following competitions are organized for boys and girls:
- 100 and 200 Meters Running
- Short Put
The College has a huge playground. Students practice Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Cricket, Volley-ball, Foot-Ball etc. everyday. Hence, we try to achieve our motto.
Rules for College Sports
- Sports facilities are available only to the bonafide students of the College. No outsiders will be allowed to play in the College premises.
- The sports facilities will be available to the students on working days between 09:30 AM-12:30 PM and 1:00 PM-04:00 PM, except on the second and fourth Saturday of the month.
- No student shall be permitted to use the sports equipment without an identity card.
- Students should not use other students’ identity cards for sports equipment. If any student is found doing so, serious action will be taken and he/she will be permanently barred from using the sports facility.
- No student will be permitted to play on College ground while his/her lectures or practical sessions are in progress.
- Students having less than 75% attendance in lectures / practicals / tutorials will not be allowed to use sports equipment till his/her attendance meets the required percentage
- The Gymkhana facilities shall not be provided during the examination period. The Gymkhana will be closed at least 10 days prior to the semester-end examinations. It will also remain closed from the end of January in view of preparation for the final examination.
- For any complaints regarding the sports equipment and other facilities, the final decision will be taken by the College authorities.
|1||Dr. Sanjay G. Mishra||Chairperson|
|2||Mr Ajay Gupta||Conveyor|
|3||Mr Anil Gopale||MEMBER|
|4||Mrs. Meghna Nayak||MEMBER|
|5||Mr. Sunil Vishwakarma||MEMBER|
|6||Mrs. Rajesh Jakhotiya||MEMBER|
|7||Mrs. Advitya Srivastav||MEMBER|