Training And Placement Cell
The College has constituted a Placement Cell as it plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for undergraduates and postgraduates passing out from the College by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews.
We have been successful in maintaining our high placement statistics over the years and the fact that our students bear the recession blues with record-breaking placements itself is a testimony to our quality. Our ingenious alumni have set new standards in the corporate world through their estimable contributions and it is our firm conviction that we will continue this legacy in the years to come.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The Cell arranges training programmes like mock interviews, group discussions, communication skills workshops, etc. and it also organizes Public Sector Exam Training for students who are interested to join the government sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
- Developing the students to meet the industries’ recruitment process
- To motivate students to develop technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, IES, UPSC, TNPSC, etc.
- Aiming to place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by top companies
- Counselling of students
- Mega Job Fair
- Arranging Personality Development Session
|Training and Placement Committee|
|1||Dr. Sanjay G. Mishra||Chairperson|
|2||Mrs. Munira Sayyed||Convenor|
|3||Mr. Rajesh Jakotiya||MEMBER|
|4||Mr. Kshitiz Jha||MEMBER|
|5.||Mr. Ashwani Trivedi||MEMBER|