Unfair Means Committee
The Unfair Means Committee was established in 2018-19. The Committee is authorized to take disciplinary action against a student for misconduct during examination conducted by the College. They can decide the quantum of punishment after reviewing the nature of malpractices at theory, practical / project report examination.
- To investigate the case of students involved in unfair means and practices during examinations and reported by the examination committee.
- To conduct transparent and unbiased investigation in any case of unfair means.
- To recommend action(s), if any, to the Principal regarding unfair practices.
- To ensure honesty and fairness during examination.
- To avoid any malpractice during examination.
|Unfair Means Committee|
|Chairperson||Dr. Sanjay Mishra|
|Convenor||Asst.Prof. Kshitij Jha|
|Member||Asst. Prof. Rambhavan Yadav|
|Member||Asst.Prof. Ajay Gupta|
|Member||Asst.Prof. Saee Sawant|
|Member||Mr. Nitin Jadhav (O.S.)|