Shri L. R. Tiwari Scholarship Scheme
About the Management Scholarship Scheme:
- The Management scholarship scheme is initiated by the Management of Shree L R Tiwari Degree College from academic year 2023-24.
- The Scholarship scheme provides for the 100% waiver in the tuition fees for newly admitted First year Degree College students only.
- Tuition fee is one of the components of the total fees which are to be paid through the online portal at the college office.
- The student who wishes to apply for the scholarship must meet and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- On yearly basis Only 5 students from the newly admitted First Year Undergraduate students will be provided with the Management scholarship.
- It is purely based on the academic merits, i.e the performance of the candidate at the HSC Examination or Equivalent.
- The application should reach the institution within 15 days from the date of confirming the admission at the college.
- The scholarship form is made available at the college website: https://www.slrtdc.in
- The scholarship selection committee would check the eligibility criteria and recommend the management for scholarship to the candidate.
- The discretion of the management council would be final and abiding to the students who apply for the management scholarship.
- No objection, appeal or request from the student in regards to decision of the management council will be entertained under any circumstances.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA - Sports
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of sports performance in recognized competitions held between the previous calendar year.
- A candidate in full time employment will not be eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- A scholarship holder shall not receive any other sports scholarship from any other source and should not be inmate of sports hostel of SAI/State Govt. In case the scholarship holder is already in receipt of any such award/ facility, he/she will have to surrender that in order to avail himself/herself of the benefits of this scholarship. A selected candidate may however, enjoy merit scholarship for studies other than sports scholarship and /or fee concession if given by the school in which he/she studies.
- The applicant shall apply only in one discipline in which he / she had achieved highest performance.
- If the dates of competitions or timing / distance / height / weight / points etc. achieved are not mentioned in the certificate, the applicant may obtain the same from concerned agency & enclose the same to the application failing which the application will NOT be considered.
1-Elite Scholar Fast Track Admission
All students who are eligible for the sports scholarships are given admission on Fast Track. That means they do not have to appear for the Sports Trial & Interview and their admission is done based on their application form and assessment of sports certificates for last three years.
- 100% Scholarship – International Players
- 50% Scholarship – National Medal winners
- *(Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
Continuation of Scholarship
Scholarship is granted on annual basis and continuation in second and further years of the program is subject to scholarship policy. To continue availing 100% scholarship student must secure position in top 5% of the merit list for the program. For continuation of 50% scholarship, student will have to secure position in top 10% of the merit list for the program.
2-Scholar Admission through Sports Trial & Interview
Selection will be based on Sports trial & Interview in addition to Application & Assessment of Sports certificates for last three years
- 25% Scholarship – National Participation*
- Olympic Games by IOC
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and / or MYAS recognized / affiliated Games)
- Asian Games by Olympic Council of Asia
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of concerned game (recongnized / affiliated by MYAS and / or IOA)
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games and Afro Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized / affiliated by IOC and / or MYAS)
In absence of relevant Sports certificates Scholarship application will not be considered.