B. Sc. (Computer Science)
Bachelor of science in computer
science is a 3years full time graduation course. The program is spread over 3years, divided into 6 semesters of six Months each.
Programme outcomes are a set of competencies which students acquire at the end of graduation. On successful completion, they shall be able to:
1. Apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
2. Use appropriate techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.
3. Apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
4. Design, implement, and evaluate a computational system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
5. Be adequately motivated to contribute to the development of society.
Eligibility: A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of science (computer science) shall have passed standard XII/10+2 examination ( any stream) from any recognized
education board or it’s equivalent from India or abroad.
This program requires a student to obtain a minimum of 45% for open category and 40% for reserved categories in the standard XII exam.