Advisory committee plays a critical role in the operation of Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College professional-technical programs. Through their members, they provide a cross-section of expertise and experience to effectively influence the direction and momentum of SLRTDC program.
Role of Advisory Board Committee
- Graduate skills: Provide guidance on the competencies and skills required by graduates.
- Employment prospects: Recommended and advise on student placements, including those in graduating classes for suitable part-time, summer or full-time permanent positions.
- Work integrated learning: Suggest and support experiential educational opportunities in industry, including field placements, clinical experience; co-operative experiences and study abroad opportunities.
- New program development: Provide action on opportunities to introduce new programs in response to the needs of a specific profession, industry or sector.
- Curriculum: Provide content suggestions for inclusion in the program to maintain program relevancy and currency.
- Program review: Participate in the program review process.
- Research: Provide advice on introducing research into the curriculum and external research prospects.
- Technology: Provide action on the technology trends and changes in industry.
- Strategic Plan: Support the goal identified in Development Committee strategic plan.
- Public relations: Promote good relationships with local community and business, industry and professional associations.
- Student awards: Assist in the establishment of scholarships, bursaries and award for college students.
- Guest Speakers: Assist in identifying guest speakers for program courses.
|1||Shri L. R. Tiwari||Founder Chairman, Rahul Education Society||Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Mira Road (East)|
|2||Shri Rahul L. Tiwari||Secretary, Rahul Education Society||Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Mira Road (East)|
|3||Smt. Krishna R. Tiwari||Jt. Secretary, Rahul Education Society||Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Mira Road (East)|
|4||Dr. Arvind Luhar||Chairman||Board of studies in Accountancy – University of Mumbai|
|5||Dr. Pramod Kumar Pandey||Director||Indian Council of Agriculture research & Directorate of Cold WaterFisheries Research Bhimtal, Nainital- Uttarakhand.|
|6||Dr. Harish Kumar S. Purohit||Director||PTVA’s Institute of Management|
|7||Dr. Pooja Ramchandani||Principal||H.R. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai|
|8||Mr. Anand Joshi||Vice President||Sigma Manipal Health Insurance Company Ltd.|
|9||Mr. Rajesh Dongre||Vice President||Chief Information Security Officer Kotak Mahindra General Insurance|
|10||Dr.Harish Purohit||Associate Director||KPMG, Mumbai|
|11||Dr. Anju Arya||IQAC Coordinator||Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Engineering, Mira Road (East)|
|12||Dr. Sanjay Mishra||Principal||Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Mira Road (East)|