B.Sc. Data analytics is a three-year undergraduate degree where the candidates are taught about various aspects concerning inspection, cleansing, transformation, and remodeling of the data to extract useful information. This deduced information is further used for better decision-making.
Business Analytics in India has remarkable prospects. A profession in business analytics is fulfilling and offers ample scope for learning and growth. Thorough knowledge of statistical techniques, quantitative capacity, business learning, logical thinking, instruments to understand the accessible data and asset management are some of the essential skills required to be a business analytics.
Today, data analytics has become a big career option in India. As a result, data science courses are in huge demand. The average salary for a data analyst in India is Rs. 10 Lakh per annum & salary increases with your experience. The scope of data analytics in India includes companies in policing, banking, healthcare, fraud detection, e-commerce, energy and telecommunications, and risk management. JPMorgan, Accenture, Microsoft, Adobe, Flipkart, Wipro, Vodafone, and Deloitte are the organizations that had a greater number of openings for data analysts last year.
Future Scope of Data Analytics
- Analytics will play an important role in data security. Analytics are already transforming differential privacy, intrusion detection, digital watermarking, and malware countermeasures.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will continue to grow rapidly. Analytics tools and methods for dealing with a large amount of structured and unstructured data generated by IoT will continue to gain importance.
- Companies will voice their need to routinely monetize their own data for financial gain.
- Boost in demand for Data Scientists – a hunt for people who can balance quantitative analysis skills with an ability to tell the story of their data in compelling, visual ways.
- Companies would become over critical and cautious about Data accuracy.
Apply online for SLRTDC Admission 2022
- A Follow the steps to get online admission at Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College of Arts, Commerce and Science.
- Visit the college website https://slrtdc.in/
- Go to the admission tab
- Select Degree College Admission
- Click on Submit button.
- Within two –three days you will get confirmation call from college admin office.
- Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- EMC Proven Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA)
- Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- Ford Motors
- JP Morgan Chase
- Machine learning
- Regression analysis
- Content analysis
- Genetic algorithms
- Sentiment analysis