B. Sc. (Actuarial Science)
Bachelor of science in actuarial science is a 3years full time graduation course. The program is spread over 3years, divided into 6 semesters of six Months each. This program seeks to provide graducates with the knowledge, skills, and the tools necessary to obtain employment as an actuarial scientist.
Programme outcomes are a set of competencies which students acquire at the end of graduation. On successful completion, they shall:
1. Have a fundamental knowledge of Actuarial Science.
2. Have the skills for measuring and managing the financial implications of future events.
3. Develop valuable skills to help business manage risk and prepare for the future.
4. Develop competency and skills for increased employability.
5. Be adequately motivated to contribute to the development of society.
Eligibility: A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of science (Acturial science) shall have passed standard XII/10+2 examination ( any stream) from any recognized
education board or it’s equivalent from India or abroad.
This program requires a student to obtain a minimum of 45% for open category and 40% for reserved categories in the standard XII exam.