B.Sc. in Actuarial Science (A.S.)
An accountant is someone who attempts to value the present.
An actuary is someone who attempts to value the future
Actuaries are the Best paid professionals
in the world
Programme outcomes are a set of competencies which students acquire at the end of graduation. On successful completion, they shall:
- Have a fundamental knowledge of Actuarial Science.
- Have the skills for measuring and managing the financial implications of future events.
- Develop valuable skills to help businesses manage risk and prepare for the future.
- Develop competency and skills for increased employability.
- Be adequately motivated to contribute to the development of society.