B. Sc. (Aviation)
Bachelor of science in aviation is a 3-year full time graduation course. The program is spread over 3years,
Divided into 6 semesters of six months each.
Programme outcomes are a set of competencies which students acquire at the end of graduation. On successful completion, they shall:
- Demonstrate and apply appreciate aviation technical applications, problem solving, and critical thinking skills required in industry.
- Demonstrate multiple communication means specific to aviation maintenance concepts and technical process es using appropriate terms and vocabulary.
- Demonstrate and apply industry required technical skills and data.
- Develop competency and skills for increased employability
- Be adequately motivated to contribute to the development of society.
Eligibility: A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of science (Aviation) shall have passed standard XII/10+2 examination ( any stream) from any recognized education board or it’s equivalent from India or abroad.
This program requires a student to obtain a minimum of 45% for open category and 40% for reserved categories in the standard XII exam.